We have expert garage door fitters located in the areas shown on the map below. We are able to offer a full garage door installation service in these areas.
Procedure for Supply and Fit Orders
- Customer chooses door(s) from web site and fills in self-survey form.
Please e-mail photos of your garage door opening to us, if possible.
- Customer discusses sizes and choice(s) of door with sales / technical staff.
- Advice given and firm quotation for door(s) and installation given to customer.
- Customer orders and pays a small deposit for door(s), frames etc.
- VAT invoice posted to customer.
- Where necessary, fitter comes out to do site survey.
- All details finalised with customer. Pre-production payment made.
- Door installed.
- Final payment made.
Due to our commitment to quality products and installations at big discounts , surveys are only undertaken once a firm order is placed and a deposit paid.
Single Doors are classed as being up to and including 8' 0" wide.
Double Doors are classed as over 8' 0" wide.
We offer the following garage door installation services:-
1. Strip out, removal from site and disposal/recycle of existing door and/or frame etc.
2. Installation of new single timber frame.
3. Installation of single canopy or retractable garage door to timber frame.
4. Installation of pre-framed single canopy or retractable door.
5. Installation of side-hinged timber garage doors.
6. Installation of new double timber or steel frame.
7. Installation of double retractable door to an existing, sound frame.
8. Installation of single or double sectional garage door.
9. Installation of remote control electric motor to a single or double garage door (NB: 3 pin socket/fused spur to be provided by customer).
Fitting of two or more doors on the same site will incur a reduction on our normal fitting tariffs.